Netters
I have been working on sizing my alternator, but have been stymied by several
things. My full load toals about 24 amps if I use halogen landing lights (about
8 amps) and keep them on all the time as a safety measure. I tried several LED
light setswhich draw less than one amp, but  they did not throw sufficient
amounts of light; more of a flood pattern instead of a beam that would reach 50
to 75 feet. Mark, you mentioned LED landing lights that you purchased for RV's.
You don't by chance know who the manufacturer is or a source where I could also
buy a set? Failing that I have tried repeatedly to identify the Denso 30 amp
alternator that you showed on your alternator install page. I can't read the
last two digits on each line of the part id label: #119620-772?? & 12v
100211-45?? I have tried JD website for parts listing for a 1145 industrial
mover with every possible permutation of the Denso id numbers, even Denso's
website and ebay, but NOTHING.

If can anyone shed any light or provide any info, I'd really appreciate it.

On another note, Ron Willett and I are going to Roy's shop on Thursday to have
him finish some minor details to the engine cases for the fifth bearings and
then hopefully assemble our engines. That's if the snow storm bearing down on
us from the Midwest doesn't crap too heavily on us.
Pete Klapp