Yea thats what I was planning on doing as well, to make it easier to do
maintaince and annuals and such. Though what if you use strips of
Rubber between the frame and the tank? That way it's not resting directly on
the frame?

Even if you use straps you probably want to use rubber on the straps to keep
them from rubbing a hole into the tank.

Joe