Stephen Teate wrote:

>>Your point is noted KR's with large header tanks are subject to
>>significant C.G. changes that need to be addressed and I will do that. In
>>fact, during flight test I intend to evaluate just how my particular
>>airplane performs with a more forward C.G. <<

And that "significant CG change" is in the wrong direction...the plane is at
its highest instability of the flight when it comes landing time, which is
the most difficult and critical phase of the flight.  That's one reason I
don't have a header tank.  The other is the fuel in close proximity to lots
of wires and electricity, not to mention my vital organs.  You've probably
heard that before from me though.  There's more of that kind of stuff at
http://www.n56ml.com/kopinion.html ...

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com
website www.n56ml.com