I am a bit puzzled. Why would you specifically not want to deal with the only
company in existance trying to support the KR builders? Is it an export problem
or a personal issue? I know Steve at NVAero sure isn't getting rich doing this.

 FWIW, you may be able to buy plans through Jeannette Rand, but historically
she has been very difficult to deal with, especially if you are outside the US
boarders. My experience with Steve has been just the opposite, although I don't
know if there is an issue with export for him. My personal experience with
sellling parts ourside of the US was horrible, through no fault of either the
buyer or seller.

 There is an outfit that sells CDs with pirated plans on them on Ebay
occasionally. Not very good quality from what I've heard, but that may be your
last resort. Please, let's not get into a discussion about the legalities of
the pirated plans. I don't like them either, but if one can't obtain a legal
copy, then I'd go to that as a LAST resort.

 Jeff Scott
 Los Alamos, NM