Steve

Tho' I'm not a KR builder, I follow the site as my interest in the KR history
and future is vivid.  Being in business for many years, I follow your
frustration and can not try to understand your vast hurdles to stay in
business.  My hat's off to you!  I feel that anyone that will read your story
will understand that a short wait can be endured and that you are honest and
have the best intents to help Keep The KR's Flying...    Good Luck...

Sincerely  jw
Joe. E. Wallace
jwallace...@gmail.com