Years ago when I was in the Army I saw some UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles)
 which were powered by Moto guzzi motors.  I think they were 750cc but may
have been 850cc.  The airframes were a little larger than a KR2, because
they had to carry quite a bit of heavy avionic equipment, cameras, etc, but
then  they had engines on both ends.  I recall being told that once they were
up  they could maintain altitude and continue the mission even if they lost
an  engine.  I think they regularly flew missions much longer than the
average  human bladder can stand. Maybe 8 or more hours.  And the maintainers
and  operators seemed very happy with the performance of the engines at that
time.

In a message dated 7/2/2011 7:08:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,