You know the one thing that always bothered me about the Corvair is the fact
that NO one is making it anymore at some point your be totally SOL for
parts. While there are some people actually still building VW Type 1
engines, and plenty of parts for years to come.

For example at Sun & Fun there is a manufacture from Brazil that is putting
the engine into produciton, they took over a plant that made the engine.

Not saying that a VW is better, I just wonder about the long term, because
at some point engines will be exhausted and you will be left with having to
scrap your motor 5-10-15 yrs from now. Granted many of us might not even own
the plane that long LOL.

Joe