Kr friends,
I know There are à lot of engines,I already bought 8 heads ago a limbach 80HP.
My kr Friends  in the Netherlands help me with their experiance to decide to
leave the limbach as is and to go for 100 hp. ( over here we are most of THE
time flying from grass runway)
What type of engine would I buy, what is the most cheapest way. Weight, fuel
consumption."..............

If you want to buy an corvair this is very Nice but over here in no issue,
because you cant find this engine over here. O-200 is very Nice but very
expencife. Rotax, very Nice,very light, very prici, à lot of fuel concumption.

So and if you have à few friends and they are flying with the bmw 1100S. It is
an easy decision. Is the same  weight as the limbach and the Same fuel
consumption. They bought an bike and sell all  parts. What was left was 1000
EUR for the engine.

There are over here in Europa I think at least 15 flying, nobody has problems
with the gearbox. There ar 2 or 3 engine failures in the past, this is Now
modifed ( checking glas from the oil came out).
At this moment there are 2 flying with the 1200s engine. This one has the same
100hp but is 8 kg lighter, the only thing is the new electronica is not yet
plug and play. If bosh Will come with plug and play Engine management I Will go
for the 1200.

The problem is that all the BMW engines are in front of à cherry BX-2 aircraft.
From the dutch FAA I need an certified kr with an BMW in front or it needs to
be on the drawings  by THE designer.

I have still one year to build before I start with the  engine so I have time
to arrange à few things.

Thanks stef

Stef and Ted are building the KR-2S     see
http://www.masttotaalconcept.nl/kr2