Pete Diffey wrote:

>Looking at the flaps on my std kr2 I doubt if they do much to stall speed.
>Whether the kr2 flaps have any significant effect on stall speed is a moot
>point, I doubt if anybody has done any design analysis.<

You mean you have flaps installed on your plane and have never done a stall
speed test with them retracted and also with them deployed?  You have the
perfect test device at your disposal, yet haven't actually tested it?
Then you have very little useful data to contribute on the issue, I'd say.
Analysis and conjecture is one thing, but real-world testing tells the
story...

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com
website at http://www.N56ML.com