From: I FLY KRs <n92...@cox.net>
To: KRnet <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 11:28 AM
Subject: KR> Brian Coss

Brother, throw a temper tantrum if you want but it is the surest way to not get
any help from this group. You have been advised by more than one person to
please change your subject line when asking your questions. How do you expect
to finish your plane if cannot follow simple instructions. If you cannot be
more respectful of the group then just go away. If you would like assistance
with your plane we are more than happy to help but please abide by the rules of
the list.

Steve Glover

Sent from my iPhone