 From: Willie van der Walt <touri...@intekom.co.za>
To: KRnet <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 7:12 AM
Subject: KR> Jabiru 3300 tested in  stock KR2

I am proud to announce that I test flew my KR2 (Shrek) with the 120hp Jabiru
this morning.  Wow.. to say the least. On take-off I used a lot of rudder
but the tail came up in about 5 meter.  I climed at 100 mph @ 1200 ft per
min. and did not trust the rpm gauge so did not cruise at full throttle. I
could comfortably fly at 160mph. There was no cooling problem. CHT and oil
temp showed 100.  I need to fly 10 hours for the mod approval. 9.5 to go.
Regards
Willie
Phalaborwa
South Africa