I recall seeing somewhere (or concluding from something I read) that
the 'ideal' horiz stab incidence is the wing incidence minus 1.75
degrees.  So if your wing is at 3.5 degrees that would mean 1.75
degrees for the horiz stab.  Can't remember where I saw that and I
think it was in relation to the new wing.  I may have reached the
wrong conclusion but have a careful read of Mark L's site about the
new wing.  That's most likely where I saw it.

Cheers,

Tony