----- Original Message -----
From: Steven Bedford

 I checked the archives but found nothing on this. I have a Kr2s with wings set
at 3.5 degrees of incidence per the plans with the raf48 airfoil. I have
rebuilt the horizontal stabilizer with Mark L.'s airfoil shapes. I was
wondering if anyone had any input on the horizontal incidence angle. Should I
set it at 0 degrees? Thanks for the info. Steven Bedford Kr2s Builder
s1bedf...@msn.com