From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Larry&Sallie Flesner
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 6:30 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> Spam

At 04:28 PM 4/30/2012, you wrote:
>Just found my gmail account has been hijacked and used to send crap to
>every address in every email I've ever received.
>Tony
+++

No one should ever have " unprotected Internet".  I recommend "ZoneAlarm"
and "Avast-Free Antivirus" .  They are both free downloads for
"non-commercial" users. (home computers).  I've been running them for years
with no problems.  It flagged the SCAM e-mail as soon as I tried to open it
and said " you really don't want to do that", "it has a virus".
Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and get protection...............

Larry