At 07:55 PM 4/30/2012, you wrote:
>I agree; Spybot Search and Destroy (free) is good as well, but make sure
>your download is from safer-networking.org (
>http://www.safer-networking.org/en/spybotsd/index.html  )  and
>'System Mechanic' is okay as well.
>Mark W.

I tried Spybot several years ago but like Ad-Aware better.  I have
used System Mechanic for several years now also and think it is a
great tool.  Once you pay full price for
System Mechanic you continue to get 1/2 price offers on a regular
basis so it ends up being $20 a year.  I'd hate to be without it.  It
really keeps the software, files, registry, etc. cleaned up and can
be set to do it automatically or manual.

Larry Flesner

$