Sadly, I am not able to attend this years gathering. I have only made the
gathering last year and the one in 09 where I missed by a mile and a half. Have
some family things that coincide with this years gathering.

I was hopping to fly my new KR there this year, but it is still not ready. I?m
getting close. I have the engine installation done, most of the rewiring
finished and the new instrument panel out to the powder coating shop. I have
also reworked the baggage area and installed the antennas in the tail cone. I
still need to redo the trim system and re-glass the bottom of the cowling to
accommodate my carb setup and of course re-prime and paint the entire aircraft.
There is a lot more I want to do to the plane, (like some more fuel tanks),
but I had to pare the list down and get it flying first. I keep getting a bad
case of ?analysis paralysis? an stalling out. I am learning to keep moving by
do things that I?m not stuck on giving me time to think through the obstacle.
I should have it ready for next year.

Everyone ENJOY the Gathering!

Roger Bulla

Roger Bulla, Superintendent