Glad your plane made it through with no damage.  Hurricaines and airplanes
aren't very compatible.  The hangar did what it's supposed to, protect the
planes.

I had to reskin the doors on both of my hangars 2 weeks ago following a freak
October hail storm.  Was glad to do it as my planes sitting behind those doors
suffered no damage.

-Jeff Scott
Los Alamos, NM