Van: krnet-boun...@mylist.net namens Barry Kruyssen
Verzonden: zo 4-11-2012 9:54
Aan: 'KRnet'
Onderwerp: RE: KR> Ivoprop

Hi Phil

Nothing good to say about ivoprops and I would not put one on my aircraft.
All my experience is third hand but if enough mud is thrown some will stick.
(delaminating blades, out of balance vibrations)

I would put an Airmaster Prop on having heard no bad reports.
http://www.airmasterpropellers.com <http://www.airmasterpropellers.com/>

Regards
Barry Kruyssen
k...@tabcomsys.com