"Air bubbles in the pumps can sometimes bias the mix ratio unless you check
every batch."

I have been using West System for at least the last ten years and I have never
experienced this. When you receive your epoxy and hardener, take it to your
place of use and put it on the table or where ever you are going to dispense it
from. Open the lid and remove the inner seal. Close the lid and put a few
mixing sticks under the rear of the cans so that when you get to the bottom the
pumps will still draw until you are just about empty. Let the cans sit
overnight and come back the next day to insert the pumps. Don't move the cans
just open them and insert the pumps. Pump each one in a separate container
until you get a full pump without any air bubbles. That is it and you are now
blessed with the easiest epoxy to use in my opinion. I don't check every single
batch but approximately 90% of the time I will at least have a little left over
in the bottom of my cup. I will lean the cup up against something and insert my
mixing stick and come back the next day to remove the stick. Depend
 ing on how much I had left over it will either snap off the mixing stick or
the residue will come out in one piece on the end of the stick. I have never
had a problem with it setting  up.
If I had any complaints about this epoxy it would be the complete lack of
styrene's!

Stephen Teate
Paradise, Texas

If you are not an intended recipient, you should delete this message.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized, and any disclosure,
copying, distribution or action taken or omitted in reliance on it is
prohibited
and may be unlawful.