Jeb wrote:

> I'm looking for opinions on the best fuel resistant epoxy.

I don't know of any truly fuel resistant epoxies. Vinyl ester resin (which Aircraft Spruce sells) is very fuel resistant. That's what I built N56ML's tanks with, and run auto fuel with ethanol with no problems...several thousand gallons so far.

See http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/cmpages/vinylesterkit.php?clickkey=22165 , which is what I used.

If I were to do any sloshing, I'd do it with vinyl ester resin.

This is off subject, but viny lester resin can be applied over epoxy, while epoxy over vinylester doesn't work so well.

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com