Hey there Larry, quite a setback for me.
I guess I didn't build it good enough 15 years ago.
The leak occurred during weight & balance - got empty weight, then started filling 15 gallon header tank (attached permanently to underside of removable front deck) - We got about 14.5 gallons in before we started to hear dripping sounds, first thought was it'd reached overflow height - but nooo.  Found a light rain shower happening inside cockpit - immediately started draining the tank and sopping up the avgas with shop towels.  It didn't stop dripping until tank level
was about 4 inches.
I've cut the tank in half with a dremmel wheel (I think I burned it out?!!)
Inspection of inside doesn't show an obvious leak location.
I'm going to flox the corner seams and brush on a coat of vinyl ester, then flox it back together then do a layup over the seam on the outside, no way to do a layup on the inside through the fill hole.
Then test it off the plane.

Sloshing to cover a pin hole sounds pretty iffy to me.  Seems like that would take ten times the resin as painting the interior and you still wouldn't know if you got it or not.  But that's just me.

Is this a removable tank?  My wing tank was not.  I sealed mine with maybe 1 cup of resin on a 12.5 gallon tank.  Cutting the tank open is a PIA but it should be a one time operation, good for life if you do a good job of re-attaching the cut out piece.  My tank was 10 inches by 7 feet long and I had to open up that section behind the main spar on the entire bottom of the outer wing panel.  Not fun but it worked.  By the way, that section is still in primer after 14 years but I never notice it on the bottom of the wing.

Larry Flesner