From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> on behalf of robert7721--- via KRnet
<krnet@list.krnet.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 2, 2022 8:35 AM
To: krnet@list.krnet.org <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Cc: robert7...@aol.com <robert7...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: KRnet> (no subject)

I'm sure William Wynne is recommending a battery for use with a Corvair Engine.
For the VW, the Lawn and Tractor type battery works fine for me.
There are lots of options out there. The basic lawn and tractor battery is
probably the least expensive, and easy to find a replacement for when traveling.

Thanks,

Rob Schmitt
KR2S N18152A
Lee's Summit, MO