Hello everyone. I’m listening to the guy who flew from England to Australia.
What an amazing story !  I recently purchased a kr-2 project “almost home to
her new nest” and the previous owner had one thing in mind…. Build a light
aircraft ! As an amateur I’ll stick with his vision and build as light as
possible. All the horror stories I’ve red on the KR-net seem to stem from a CG
issue. I’m building a stock KR-2  with  only one header tank  , any suggestions
good people of the KR world ?

Sent from my iPhone