IIRC, Colin has a Jabiru 2200 for an engine. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

On 7/20/2022 10:51 AM, Dave Klingler via KRnet wrote:
Colin, I’m curious to know what engine you were flying.

Dave Klingler

On Jul 20, 2022, at 5:44 AM, colin hales via KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org> wrote:  I flew from England to Australia with two people on board. 66 flights over 22,000 miles.  Through lovely weather but also sand storms and severe turbulence in the Middle East. Its a standard stock Kr2 and its a delight in all aspects.