Victor,
Maybe I wasn’t clear enough.
My point was not to add weight because I did a bad job establishing a proper cg
during construction.
There are instances when pilot/passenger weight fall outside the established cg
envelope (I.e. a lightweight glider pilot in my case) or a heavy passenger in a
KR.
Moving batteries or engines?! Around in these cases is …..

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, July 21, 2022, 6:34 PM, victor taylor via KRnet