Are you asking about wing extensions? or the form of the wing tips?

I understand the Free Bird is supposed to have a slightly longer wingspan -
better load and lower stall would be my expected outcome.

There are some great designs to help calm the vortex at the end.  Mind you some
really do not earn you much other than cool points until you are +200 kts..

https://www.kitplanes.com/design-process-wingtips/
[https://s28490.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_1924.jpg.optimal.jpg]<https://www.kitplanes.com/design-process-wingtips/>
Design Process: Wingtips -
KITPLANES<https://www.kitplanes.com/design-process-wingtips/>
Barnaby Wainfan is a principal aerodynamics engineer for Northrop Grumman’s
Advanced Design organization. A private pilot with single engine and glider
ratings, Barnaby has been involved in the design of unconventional airplanes
including canards, joined wings, flying wings and some too strange to fall into
any known category.
www.kitplanes.com

https://www.boeing.com/commercial/737max/737-max-winglets/

Boeing: The most efficient winglet on any
airplane<https://www.boeing.com/commercial/737max/737-max-winglets/>
Boeing is introducing the very latest in advanced winglet technology, the 737
MAX AT Winglet. In addition to the inward, upward and slightly forward lift
components of the upper aerofoil, the new lower aerofoil generates a vertical
lift component that is vectored away from the fuselage, and also slightly
forward.
www.boeing.com
I am not a fan of droop wing tips on high wings due to the loss of view.  Our
KR planes we can get as exotic as we want without compromising.

Mind you - any changes should be done GRADUALLY - as if you put a big ole
honking wingtip, you SHOULD expect changes!  (but they might not be in the
flying characteristics that you were looking for!)

M.