They didn't excommunicate me (or execute me!) after I sold my KR and went to the dark side, so I think you're safe.

-Jeff Scott

Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 5:49 PM
From: "Flesner via KRnet" <krnet@list.krnet.org>
To: krnet@list.krnet.org
Cc: "Flesner" <fles...@frontier.com>
Subject: KRnet> new owner

Fellow Netters,

After 13 years building and 20 years flying I have passed 211LF to a new generation of fliers.  This 78 year old owner handed the key to the magic carpet to the new 23 year old owner that thinks it's Christmas in April.

Many of my most cherished life memories are the friends I've made in attending the 30+ Gatherings.  The KR has only missed one Gathering since 2004.  Even though I sold the KR I intent to remain at least an "honorary member" of the KR community.   See you all at Mt.Vernon.............

Photos below:

Larry Flesner