From: Rich <krnet@list.krnet.org>
To: KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Cc: Rich <richonther...@hotmail.com>; harold <hcad...@pneucleus.com>
Date: Friday, 22 March 2024 7:59 PM EDT
Subject: KRnet> Passing of a long time KRnet member

 Sad to pass along that the long time krnet member Dave Mullins passed away
suddenly while at work today. Those that attended gatherings of past may
remember Dave as a large man with big dreams of finishing his KR2 XL.
Unfortunately, his big heart gave out today. A talented and self taught
engineer with many skills and a willingness to help anyone. He was employed by
another good friend of mine at Pneucleus.com and was responsible for cad
design, electronic layout, fixture design, manufacturing, dog petting, and
anywhere else he could lend a helping hand.    Just a few days ago he responded
to Gary Sack's e-mail regarding viewing the eclipse in northern New Hampshire.
https://www.mail-archive.com/krnet@list.krnet.org/msg68839.html   Dave was also
an avid and talented, professionally trained photographer and was responsible
for photo's at many gatherings from the late 1990's and beyond such as
http://www.krnet.org/kronline/jan2003/   Dave was also a Corvair aircraft
engine enthusiast and I have a few parts he designed and had fabricated on my
(not yet flying) KR2S.    Daves website and builders log is still up and
running. New guys may want to capture as much information as you can in case it
goes down.   http://n323xl.iwarp.com/blspars1.htm   It early but we are hoping
that their may be a service in his original home state of Tennessee in the
months to come   Rich Parker  Greenfield, NH richontheroad (at) hotmail.com