And if you fix what the error suggest and use an absolute path?

On Thursday, September 21, 2017, Shashank Dutt Jha <shashank...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>
> For this configuration
>
> apiVersion: apps/v1beta1
> kind: Deployment
> metadata:
>   name: agent-kuber
> spec:
>   replicas: 1
>   template:
>     metadata:
>       labels:
>         run: agentc
>     spec:
>       containers:
>       - name: agentk
>         image: library/app-agentk:v1
>         env:
>         - name: VOLUMEDIR
>           value: /agentcompose_agentsvolume
>         volumeMounts:
>         - name: config
>           mountPath: agentcompose_agentsvolume
>       volumes:
>        - name: config
>          hostPath:
>           path: /usr/share/applications/config
>

> On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 2:59 PM, Shashank Dutt Jha <shashank...@gmail.com
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','shashank...@gmail.com');>> wrote:
>
>> Following error in logs
>> starting the app
>> /agentcompose_agentsvolume/config.yml
>>
>> IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
>> '/agentcompose_agentsvolume/config.yml'
>>

>> /agentcompose_agentsvolume is not replaced by
>> path /usr/share/applications/config
>> if I do ls /usr/share/applications/config I can see the config.yml there
>>

>> apiVersion: apps/v1beta1
>> kind: Deployment
>> metadata:
>>   name: agent-kuber
>> spec:
>>   replicas: 1
>>   template:
>>     metadata:
>>       labels:
>>         run: agentc
>>     spec:
>>       containers:
>>       - name: agentk
>>         image: library/app-agentk:v1
>>         env:
>>         - name: VOLUMEDIR
>>           value: /agentcompose_agentsvolume
>>         volumeMounts:
>>         - name: config
>>           mountPath: /usr/share/applications/config
>>       volumes:
>>        - name: config
>>          hostPath:
>>           path: agentcompose_agentsvolume
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 12:00 AM, 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user
>> discussion and Q&A <kubernetes-users@googlegroups.com
>> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','kubernetes-users@googlegroups.com');>>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 5:25 AM, Shashank Dutt Jha
>>> <shashank...@gmail.com

>>> more
>>>
>>> You have more than one source listed in a volume block

>>> not
>>> "config"

>>> You need a new `- name: something` line to start a new array item.
>>> YAML is funky.  When in doubt, convert to JSON and it will be clearer.

  • Re: [kubernetes-us... Rodrigo Campos
    • Re: [kubernet... paperless
      • Re: [kube... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
        • Re: [... Shashank Dutt Jha
        • Re: [... Shashank Dutt Jha
          • R... Shashank Dutt Jha
            • ... Shashank Dutt Jha
              • ... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
              • ... Shashank Dutt Jha
              • ... Shashank Dutt Jha
              • ... Rodrigo Campos