Let's be really clear.

`c/Users/abc/config:/agentsvolume` is docker syntax for "make host
path '/c/Users/abc/config' available on container path
'/agentsvolume".  You can absolutely represent that in Kubernetes, but
it's more decoupled (because the volume API is more flexible in Kube).
You HAVE TO separate the definition of the volume (volume hostPath
/c/Users/abc/config) from the attachment of that volume (volumeMount
/agentsvolume).