What Rodrigo said - what problem are you trying to solve?

The pod lifecycle is defined as restart-in-place, today.  Nothing you
can do inside your pod, except deleting it from the apiserver, will do
what you asking.  It doesn't seem too far fetched that a pod could
exit and "ask for a different node", but we're not going there without
a solid solid solid use case.