Avi Kivity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The pit/pic are pio devices, not mmio, so they need their own bus.

Good morning!

  Yeah, I knew that but I haven't coded any support for anything but mmio yet.
I explicitly chose the "kvm_io_XX" name instead of kvm_mmio_XXX in hopes that I
can use the same structure for a pio_bus object in addition to the existing
mmio_bus objects.  Since I haven't really spent much time thinking about the
pio side yet, im not sure if it will translate or require its own.

Thanks for your feedback on the patch.  I will make the changes you requested
and re-submit (note quite a few of them have been fixed in the follow up email
I sent after talking with Chris Wright).

Regards,
-Greg