Hi,

I've finally gotten around to incorporating the feedback from KVM Forum
into kvm-test.  I think it's ready for more people to use now.  kvm-test
allows the user to record a KVM session and replay it.  This is useful
for doing things like automated installation testing.

Ryan Harper is also developing an autotest harness to allow kvm-test to
be run nightly.

Feedback is, as always, appreciated.

http://kvm.qumranet.com/kvmwiki/KVMTest