Avi Kivity wrote:
> Anthony Liguori wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've finally gotten around to incorporating the feedback from KVM Forum
>> into kvm-test.  I think it's ready for more people to use now.  kvm-test
>> allows the user to record a KVM session and replay it.  This is useful
>> for doing things like automated installation testing.
>>
>> Ryan Harper is also developing an autotest harness to allow kvm-test to
>> be run nightly.
>>
>> Feedback is, as always, appreciated.
>>

> I know you're in love with vnc, but please consider switching to the
> qemu monitor's screen capture command?   That would make things simpler
> and require less dependencies.  I think the qemu monitor has commands to
> move the mouse as well.

That's an interesting thought.  I don't think you could realistically do
video recording with the screen grabbing.  I'll think about it though.
Headless would be a lot easier.

> While mercurial is easier to use than git, using git would make it
> easier for more kvm developers to contribute.

I don't care much about the long term revision control system.  I've
never created a git repo before so it was just more natural to use hg.