Anthony Liguori wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've finally gotten around to incorporating the feedback from KVM Forum
> into kvm-test.  I think it's ready for more people to use now.  kvm-test
> allows the user to record a KVM session and replay it.  This is useful
> for doing things like automated installation testing.
>
> Ryan Harper is also developing an autotest harness to allow kvm-test to
> be run nightly.
>
> Feedback is, as always, appreciated.

I know you're in love with vnc, but please consider switching to the
qemu monitor's screen capture command?   That would make things simpler
and require less dependencies.  I think the qemu monitor has commands to
move the mouse as well.

While mercurial is easier to use than git, using git would make it
easier for more kvm developers to contribute.

--
Any sufficiently difficult bug is indistinguishable from a feature.