Hi,

We are interested in an IA64 port of KVM, either experimenting with
someone else's or writing our own. I've tried getting in contact with Yu
Fenghua of Intel but it seems that we will be unable to get hold of
their source code until it is in the main tree.

Is such a merge likely in the near future or should we proceed in
creating our own port?

Thank you,
--
Caleb Moore