Akio Takebe wrote:
> Hi, Alex and Xiantao
>
>>   Perhaps more people would be able to help restructure the tree to
>> support more architectures if a snapshot of the kvm/ia64 code was
>> made available.  We might want to think about a kvm-ia64-devel
>> mailing list too (such as ppc has already).  Thanks,
>>
> I also think so. :)
H, Alex/Akio
   Thanks for your suggestions. It is a surely good idea to create a
IA64 mailing list to talk about the IA64-KVM.  But now we have to rebase
them to latest commits before sending out, since the kvm source layout
changed much recently.  Once the final source layout comes out, we will
send out the source code soon.  I believe it should happen in very near
future.   :-)
Best wishes
Xiantao