I built my virtual machines on KVM version 28 back in july. One of them
runs gentoo x86_64 (as guest) and a small web server with apache 2,
serving pages from an NFS directory. Never had a problem with it.

This week I upgraded KVM to version 57. Everything looked like it worked,
but I run into the following problem: after serving a few pages (< 20) the
machine gets into 0% user, 0% idle 100% wait and apache stop serving any
page. I can kill most apache processes except two. "ls" and "df" on the
nfs filesystem still works. I reboot the virtual box and try to run
"emerge" (gentoo package management) that uses NFS heavily, and it hangs,
and the machine is the state describe above.

Shutting down the virtual box and replacing kvm v57 by kvm v28 fixes the
problem.

Anybody run into a comparable problem ?

Thanks.

Yves.
----
Yves Dorfsman                                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                    http://www.SollerS.ca