On Wed, 26 Dec 2007, Yves Dorfsman wrote:

> I was usign rtl8020 (I think), anyway, not ne2k. I am now using rtl8139 and
> have the same problem. I am using the linux 8139too though, which I
> understand is old, I am trying to replace it with the newer one 8139cp, but
> have shoot myself in the foot by doing so on one of my vm :-)
>
> Anyway, same nfs issue with 8139cp and kvm 58.

Sorry I meant 8139too.

I got my vm back up, and added 8139cp (had to select experimental driver),
and nfs is working fine with kvm 58. I'm not sure what the usual (*buntu,
fedorea, etc...) distros ship with, but I suspect 8139too, so it might be
a good idea to add this one to the FAQ.

Thanks.

Yves.
----
Yves Dorfsman                                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                    http://www.SollerS.ca