On Wed, 26 Dec 2007, Avi Kivity wrote:

> Yves Dorfsman wrote:
>>
>>  This week I upgraded KVM to version 57. Everything looked like it worked,
>>  but I run into the following problem: after serving a few pages (< 20) the
>>  machine gets into 0% user, 0% idle 100% wait and apache stop serving any
>>  page. I can kill most apache processes except two. "ls" and "df" on the

> What virtual nic are you using?  ne2k is broken; try rtl8139 (which gives
> better performance anyway).

I was usign rtl8020 (I think), anyway, not ne2k. I am now using rtl8139
and have the same problem. I am using the linux 8139too though, which I
understand is old, I am trying to replace it with the newer one 8139cp,
but have shoot myself in the foot by doing so on one of my vm :-)

Anyway, same nfs issue with 8139cp and kvm 58.

Yves.