Amit Shah wrote:
* On Wednesday 24 Sep 2008 14:16:47 Avi Kivity wrote:
Amit Shah wrote:
I'd say we have about 3 weeks to get things in.
How do you figure? 2.6.26 was released July 13, we're more than 2.5
months later.

A week for 2.6.28 to open and two weeks for the rc1 window.

Furthermore, I'm not queueing untested patches for 2.6.28 at this time.

Of course, I'm not advocating this! If they're tested by Intel, we can push them in.

No, the patches have to be in my tree some time before the merge window opens.