This issue also exists on host side, that one misbehaved driver
can hurt all other drivers sharing same irq line. But it seems no
good way to avoid it. Since not all devices support MSI, we still
need support irq sharing possibly with above caveats given.

Existing approach at least works with a sane guest driver, with
some performance penality there.

Or do you have better alternative?

Thanks,
Kevin