On Monday, November 22, 2010 10:37:05 pm Avi Kivity wrote:
> On 11/11/2010 11:22 AM, Daniel Gollub wrote:
> > On Thursday, November 11, 2010 02:31:06 am Avi Kivity wrote:
> > >  Daniel, the buildbot has been fairly effective in keeping qemu-kvm.git
> > >  building.  I'd like to extend that to kvm.git, especially for non-x86
> > >  architectures.
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > >  Can you help with this?
> >
> > Sure. I'll look into that next week.
>
> Daniel, any news about this?

Currently I'm applying your recipe on the buildmaster configuration.

Beside that, buildmaster and a small x86_64 buildslave got setup and is
available on:
http://buildbot.b1-systems.de/kvm/

Once I'm done with the buildmaster configuration (and some more testing)
kvm.git continuous build testing could be ready within the next days.
(I'm travelling right now, but shouldn't block me to get this done)

If you like you can already setup the git post-receive hook in the kvm.git
repo to trigger the buildmaster.

Like for qemu-kvm.git you need to copy git_buildbot.py (preferably a copy of
the one which is used for qemu-kvm.git) and change the master-port to 9991
( master = "....:9991" )

In hooks/post-receive you add:
/path/to/git_buildbot.py $1 $2 $3

Best Regards,