Hello all,

Le Fri, 12 Nov 2010 17:43:03 -0600,
"Alexandro Colorado" <j...@openoffice.org> a écrit :

> On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 15:29:49 -0600, Alex
> <alex.marti...@comunidad.unam.mx> wrote:
>
> > hello.
> >
> > where is the  spanish admin, here is the translated po file. i don't
> > know what to do.
> >

> Hola Alex,
>
> Santiago bosio submited the spanish po file a few weeks back.
> Currently there is a pootle site which you are welcome to subscribe
> to it. http://pootle.libreoffice.org

Right.

> I can grant you commiter rights on it. I am still nervous on
> suggesting the localizac...@oooes.org since we still working out with
> TDF if this list can be blessed. But as far as pootle we are sure we
> can work there safe.

Yes. My initial reaction is that we do have a spanish list here, why
would you want to go elsewhere? I think the Spanish speaking community
of contributors is diverse enough (it encompasses several continents,
with several teams) so that we can use our lists:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists

There are three mailing lists there in Spanish.

On the other hand I'm not sure who took the decision to point ever
Spanish volunteer to OOoES. I don' t think OOoES, which by the way has
the name "OOo" in it, represents every spanish contributor out there.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page/es

Best,
Charles.