On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 17:21:45 -0600, Cor Nouws <oo...@nouenoff.nl> wrote:

Hi Alexandro,

I think I have some thoughts on this conversation, but first ..

Alexandro Colorado wrote (13-11-10 23:55)

There was a conversation about this on the Marketing meeting where we
introduce the letter to TDF. Althought a more proper conference would be

can you pls show me the letter?

Sure althought I recomend to hear the exchange on the marketing meeting recording. I think it was around 1hr in the recording.
http://oooes.org/carta-tdf.html
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/ConfCalls#11-Nov-2011

SC, but the conversation seem to make sense to avoid duplication of
efforts due to breach communications. Also we already present a
framework of interaction with third party groups that would also benefit
from the efforts we are coordinated.

and explain what you mean with this?

Thanks,
Cor