Em 09-01-2011 13:30, Yaron Shahrabani escreveu:
Outplace OLE Object - What is this command doing? (

http://translations.documentfoundation.org/he/libo33/lo-build-he.po/translate/?unit=232430
)

I'm not sure about it but I understand it as "External OLE object" or "Make
it external OLE object".

Doesn't sound right, any other suggestions?

I think it is when you open a OLE object in a separate window instead of inside the surrounding document.

For example, if you have a calc spreadsheet inside a text document, you can open the spreadsheet in a new window to edit its content.

--
Olivier Hallot
Founder, Steering Commitee Member - The Document Foundation