Hi,

libreoffice-3-3-0 branch was cut yesterday. I've just learned on irc
that it will be tagged for LibreOffice 3.3 release on Monday. Commit
rules to that branch are very strict. Only very-very safe fixes and
translation updates are allowed.

You can update your translations in Pootle by Sunday evening. I'll take
updated translations from there and do a final check-in for LibreOffice
3.3 release. These are the lo-build-*.po files.

I'm sorry but I cannot take excessive amounts of fixes for the main
localize.sdf anymore (1-2 typos are still OK). At least not before the
release of LibreOffice 3.3. It's too risky and I don't have the time to
check everything carefully. (FYI, there were 2 errors in hr and te
translations that broke the build on Windows, causing a big trouble.)

There will be a 3.3.1 soon where corrections will be possible, and for
the next major release I hope we'll get rid of sdf format (at least in
the repo) and everyone can use Pootle.

Thanks,
Andras