Martin Srebotnjak wrote:
> Even when it will work (hopefully in 3.3.2)

It should work even in 3.3.1

> So I would prefer it to be done the OOo way - full language builds (gui and
> help), i.e. Spanish, Slovenian, English build etc. If LO has problems with
> infrastructure, then different lang teams could maybe provide hosting space
> for their language builds.

This is much more than just hosting space (and I believe you mean
'mirror space' here), it's also backup space, time to produce
builds, time to upload builds, time to distribute builds to mirrors
- all of that increases by an order of magnitude with full lang
builds. Plus, it's such a waste - 95% of the bits are the same.

I don't currently see any way around the current approach, for
official TDF releases, if we want to keep the current agility.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten