Hi Claudio,

2011.03.03 14:18, Claudio F Filho rašė:
Olivier, Can you give the access to Rogerio in the pootle for pt-BR?

Sophie, we can get a second person with admin privileges in the pt-BR pootle? We are trying to ensure free contribution of the Brazilian community in the project.

I'll answer this one, if you don't mind. The answer is: it's totally up to the team lead (Olivier, in this case). Our (well, at least my) policy is that Pootle administrators grant language admin rights for one person in a team, and leave that person responsible for delegating permissions (including those of a language admin) inside their team. I don't think an approach without such hierarchy would be good...

Hope this helps,
Rimas