2011/3/3 Cor Nouws <oo...@nouenoff.nl>

> Hi all,
>
> Rimas Kudelis wrote (03-03-11 15:20)
>

>  I think this should be sorted out within your team/community. I don't
>> think there is an official process inside TDF to resolve such conflicts.
>> It would be nice to have one though, maybe the TDF officials could craft
>> a fair policy for such cases?
>>

> I tend to think that it is pretty OK to give a second person the rights for
> pt-BR,  the same possibilities as Olivier, just as asked.
> There have been some contacts in the Steering Committee on the issue. Since
> for the moment (unresponsiveness ..) that does not resolve any conflict, I
> guess it would be best, if the people in Brazil, that cannot (anyway not for
> the moment) cooperate fine, have the same possibilities working for
> LibreOffice.

Many thanks for understanding our point. That's exactly what we want.

> On the other side, if giving same rights to both parties, introduces the
> danger that people start fighting each other on that area, that would not be
> fine. People having conflicts on translations, dividing the work, whom
> should do what...
> So isn't it that granting these rights, in a certain sense would force you
> to cooperate, while that is considered impossible at the same moment?

I also think our problems must be solved at home. For that, we, the
Brazilian Community, are compromized not to begin a fight in "sacred
ground", as we consider TDF resources. Many things are happening here so
fast, and we not only want, but we have to solve our ploblems asap.

> Wrt a policy for such cases: conflicts are often unique, and sorting things
> out is difficult. More work for each case specifically, then something that
> can be covered by a policy, I am afraid.

+1

> Best regards,
> Cor

Best regards.